A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Welker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Welker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welker
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Welker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Welker graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Welker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Welker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Welker practice?
- Dr. Michael Welker has 13 office locations.
Dr. Michael Welker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Vandalia, OH and Springboro, OH.
See Dayton Orthopedic Surgeons.