A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Welker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Welker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Welker graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Welker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Welker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Welker practice?
- Dr. Michael Welker has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Welker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Vandalia, OH and Beavercreek, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons.