A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weng, Orthopedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Shoulder & Knee Care is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weng
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weng, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Weng graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weng has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Weng MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Weng practice?
- Dr. Michael Weng has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Weng practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ and Goodyear, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.