inactive

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2015
You're never going to find a better more experienced and more skilled fertility expert. Dr. Wenoff was my doctor in 2009. I was a very difficult case. My body was not responding to the IVF drugs that precede the retrieval and transfer process. He assured me that it was not the end of the road . He then adjusted my meds and sure enough my body responded. I did not produce as many eggs as I hoped, but it didn't matter. This doctor was always praised for doing amazing transfers with IVF and he did exactly that for us. I had a beautiful baby boy 9 months later and because I let him perform my laparoscopy before my IVF, I got pregnant naturally two more times after IVF. Thank you Dr. Wenoff! So many of my other friends were in tears after numerous failed IVF cycles w doctors in Suffolk county. Call his office and don't waste your time on inexperienced doctors. Best of luck!!!

September 8th, 2014
Dr. Wenof
I had a very favorable experience with Dr. Wenof. He was kind, courteous, informative, and personable. Thank you !!!

March 4th, 2014
the best
I would STRONGLY DISAGREE with the negative comments below! I was referred to Dr. Wenof by multiple GYNs who were unable to diagnose me. The three GYNs that referred me had no affiliation with one another and every single time I was in the hospital, I was ensured that I was in the best hands in NY. I had/have a very complicated case and he is the only person that I would even consider trusting with treatment. Dr. Wenof has been nothing but professional, including having excellent bedside etiquette. Additionally, he has tried to remain as flexible as possible with scheduling. He has over 30 years of experience and takes pride in that but I can attest to the fact that he stays current with technology, medical reviews, case studies, etc. It is shocking to see these comments but I implore you seek out this man's medical expertise. My health would have never been where it is without him!!!

January 30th, 2014
SEXUAL ABUSER - Still grossed out by this aweful pervert
Hi, I visited this doctor a whole ago and it's still bothering me. Just want to do what I can to warn other women. It was the worst appointment I've ever been to. Rude, disrespectful, and disgusting. Didn't help and of my severe problems at all and said he didn't care I had my period for months on end because I shouldn't be having sex since I'm not married. Other doctors, by the way, we're stunned by my blood work and symptoms and helped me easily. Additionally this creep made his best effort to NOT USE GLOVES and tried yo get the nurse to leave the room. This exam was not the same as a normal doctor, it felt creepy. Furthermore, there was no need whatsoever for a gynocological exam. It was repulsive and I should have left but because I was so ill and worried about my health I didn't. This person took sexual advantage of me in a weak state. I will always regret not reporting him for sexual abuse. Don't go to this person!

October 26th, 2013
Excellent Dr.
I have had 2 procedures with Dr. Wenof and both times he took really good care of me. I had to have the second one because I waited too long against his advice to follow-up with IVF after my 1st procedure and everything that he fixed the 1st time came back {cyst, adhesions, tube blockage etc} There is sometimes a long wait for him because he is usually at any particular office one day a week and he does not rush you out of his office like some Dr's would. He listens to your questions and gives you the best answer without making things to complicated. He is not all warm and fuzzy and a chatter box but sometimes who you are as a person can bring out the best in someone else...Just saying. I have never had any bad vibes from him and he has always treated me with respect. He will however be upset with you if you come to him for help and he gives you advice and you don't want to follow the instructions or recommendations that he gives (speaking from experience). In a few months I intend on going back to him to start IVF. I am really thankful for him because I was really messed up (my tubes, scarring you name it). When you make an appointment with him make sure you have a clear schedule sometimes you may have to wait and sometimes you might go right in. He came Highly recommended from a highly respected GYN and I thank God for her everyday as well.

July 12th, 2013
Creepy, Worst Doctor in the World!
Very creepy, rude, wig-wearing self-entitled (I don't know why...) OLD MAN. Mothers I would not trust this doctor with your daughters! Please check his criminal history. He treats his patients with disrespect. He should not be practicing medicine. This old man is not versed with current times and technology. He needs to give it up, he's as useless as a rock and it takes two hours to see him. He misdiagnosis you to give you expensive treatments to benefit himself. I would not recommend him to ANYONE! Take action, if he treats you the way you don't like, report him! Report him so he doesn't continue with his malpractice.

February 1st, 2013
You self-serving creep...how do you sleep at night?
Many years ago, I went to see Dr. Wenof because my period stopped for two months. He immediately diagnosed me with Polycystic Ovarian Disease and insisted "blood tests don't lie". While he told me I was "atypical" for someone who had this syndrome, he did warn me that I would become obese, and have male-pattern baldness, to include acne and hair on my chest, while he plunged monthly provera injections into my butt! I believed this diagnosis for a decade, was terrified to eat and was finally informed by a GYN that I did NOT have the syndrome. I am in my fifties now, still with a size 25" waist. I hate that man. I do believe he enjoyed the monthly examinations! UGH!!!

April 27th, 2012
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!!!
I arrived anxious and excited 40 min early..waited until 20 mins past my appt time before I asked a nurse as iwas advised by another nurse...just to make sure they know your here she said. I was told they know your here and to have aseat in the waiting area..2 HOURS LATER I left feeling sad and miserable..iwent to this man for help..nobody came and talked to me or even acknowledged me. Ihave never been so mistreated..Please stay away! Hope I can save someone the trouble and heartache and time..I left feeling frustrated and rejected!

March 26th, 2012
I definitly would recommend anyone to see him. He was very caring and friendly. He took his time with us and explain it all even if we didnt understood he would go over it again till we understood. His staff was so friendly. They made us feel so comfortable. I enjoyed my visit. Thank You Dr Wenof and Staff......

March 16th, 2012
try someone else .
He lack bed side manner and give very limited options and he does seem like to do surgerys and relys on his 30 something years of experience. going to have a 2nd opinion. thanks for sharing ladys.

January 25th, 2012
bad vibes
thanks ladies for posting reviews I thought I was the only who felt that Dr wenof is inconsiderate.

August 7th, 2011
Scary
Do not put your fertility in this man's hands. He doesn't even know how to use his own sonogram machine. I wasted my last two years of fertility with lost opportunities due to his incompetence.