A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wertz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wertz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wertz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertz graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Wertz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Wertz practice?
Dr. Michael Wertz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO.
See Louisville Surgeons.