A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wertz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wertz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wertz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wertz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wertz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertz graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Wertz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Wertz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Wertz practice?
- Dr. Michael Wertz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wertz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, CO.
See Boulder Orthopedic Surgeons.