A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John West, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. West has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael West MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John M. West practice?
- Dr. John West has 2 office locations.
Dr. John West practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Internists and Athens Gastroenterologists.