A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Westbrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Westbrook is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Westbrook graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Westbrook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Crawford Memorial Hosp, Van Buren, Ar
- Summit Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Westbrook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Westbrook practice?
Dr. Michael Westbrook practices Family Medicine near Ozark, AR.
See Ozark Family Physicians.