A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Westbrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Westbrook is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Westbrook graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Westbrook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Crawford Memorial Hosp, Van Buren, Ar
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Richard Westbrook MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Westbrook practice?
- Dr. Michael Westbrook has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Westbrook practices Family Medicine near Ozark, AR.
See Ozark Primary Care Doctors.