A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Westbrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Westbrook is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westbrook
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Westbrook Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Westbrook graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Westbrook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Crawford Memorial Hosp, Van Buren, Ar
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Richard Westbrook MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Westbrook practice?
- Dr. Michael Westbrook has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Westbrook practices Family Medicine near Ozark, AR.
See Ozark Family Physicians.