A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Westcott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Westcott, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Westcott graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Westcott has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Larry Westcott MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Westcott practice?
- Dr. Michael Westcott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Westcott practices Emergency Medicine near Papillion, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Bellevue, NE.
See Papillion Emergency Physicians.