A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Westerhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Westerhaus, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Westerhaus graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Westerhaus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Regions Hospital
- Codman Square Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Westerhaus MA and MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Westerhaus practice?
- Dr. Michael Westerhaus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Westerhaus practices Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Saint Paul Internists.