Dr. Michael Wheaton MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2017
The Best! - Respects Parent's Input
Dr. Wheaton is the best! He is educated, kind, and truly cares. I recently switched my son's care to Dr. Wheaton from a different pediatrician and have been nothing, but thoroughly impressed. My son has been struggling with ear infections and saw Dr. Wheaton yesterday. This evening I received a call from his office and was surprised to hear Dr. Wheaton on the other end. He simply called to see how my son was feeling and if he was improving. Throughout the ever changing healthcare system these days, this type of compassion is rare and refreshing.

November 2nd, 2016
MA
He is an amazing dr. So kind and great with my 3 yr old.

March 24th, 2016
Best Pediatricain Ever!!
Dr.Wheaton is the best pediatrician physician around. I am very particular and careful when it comes to my children's health. I have a lot of preferences that also comes with a lot of questions. Dr.Wheaton is always very patient with me. His medical assistants are always very friendly and happy to see the kids, which makes me feel at ease! Emily is his main nurse, and she is always so friendly! He always fits my children in to his schedule, and I can tell that he genuinely cares about them. I love that he is conservative in his medical practice and I always trust his medical decisions. He will always spend as much time as he needs to see my children, I NEVER feel rushed or feel put off. I feel so blessed that I found him!

September 11th, 2015
Amazing and caring pediatrician
Loved having Dr Wheaton as my son's pediatrician for 7 years. Wish he was still in Charleston. Always felt important and understood.

September 7th, 2014
New patient
My son loved him. We are new to the Nampa area and saw a sign on Garrity

August 26th, 2014
kids dr all the way
He has been our childrens dr since they were 3 and 4. now my children are 10 and 11. He really pays attention to the kids well being and the parents concern.

April 24th, 2014
We love, love, love Dr. Wheaton and the ladies that work in his clinic. I can't tell you how many times I have taken my kids there (appt the same day) and have gotten taking care of. My kids use to be so scared of going to the doctor and now they look forward to seeing Dr. Wheaton! You won't regret going here, they are the best!

April 24th, 2014
My kids love him
My daughter runs to him every visit. We've been coming to see Dr. Wheaton since Maggie was born. She always wants to go to the doctor when she's sick!

September 21st, 2012
We love Dr. Wheaton and his staff
have been taking my 3 children since we moved here in 2008. Staff is wonderful. They know you when you come in the door. Dr. Wheaton really takes the time to make sure all of your concerns and questions are addressed. His office is not the Ritz hotel but you get 5 Star care here. For a special treat make an appointment Halloween. He dresses up as a super hero most years. Hilda his office manager is amazing!

May 14th, 2012