A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wheelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wheelis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheelis graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Wheelis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Madison Regional Medical Center
- Gilmore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Leon Wheelis MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Wheelis practice?
- Dr. Michael Wheelis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wheelis practices Internal Medicine near Fairbanks, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Flowood, MS.
See Fairbanks Internists.