Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael White
Dr. Michael White, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. White is affiliated with Cass County Memorial Hospital, Columbus Community Hospital and Nebraska Methodist Hospital. Dr. White has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael White has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Michael White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Nazih Kadri
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Omaha, NE 0 mi33
Dr. William Biddle
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Omaha, NE 0 mi32
Dr. Stephen Oconnor
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Omaha, NE 0 mi33