Overall Review

3.1

October 30th, 2016
Disappointed
Several months ago my 27 yr old daughter (she has been seeing him for 26 yrs. Several months ago my daughter that is 27 went to see Dr.Whitley , she has been seeing him since she was 2.Her insurance ran out so she had been going to a clinic that was a little cheaper.She came to see Dr.Whitely to get her anxiety meds filled.He ask her what made her think she had anxiety,when she went to tell him she thinks she inherited it from her Mother he was so rude to her said "Your Mother is not my Patient"I have been his patient for 27 yrs.Dr Whitely diagnosed my anxiety yrs ago.Most of my family have but we treat it and live normal lives.I was so upset that he was so rude to her.I have been going to Bethany for yrs now and so does my daughter if I wasn't for her I think we would go somewhere else.I use to think Dr.Whiteley was just the greatest!He has become very rude!

October 24th, 2016
STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY
This doctor is, without question, THE worst Family doctor I have ever had the unfortunate experience of meeting . He hires all his family members to surround him and protect him. He should have his medical license revoked

September 9th, 2016
ZERO Stars should be an option
This medical practice, including the Oh-So-Important DR. Whiteley and his staff find the practice of rudeness more important than medical attention. I arrived early for my appointment only to have wait wait for 2 hours before I finally decided to leave. He, and his entire staff were in a room laughing at something while the front desk was completely void of personnel. The waiting room was full and patients waiting at the window. For some reason "Dr. Arrogance" feels his time is worth more than anyone else's. This office is a text-book example in poor customer service and the worst medical attention I have ever witnessed. I will not return and I strongly NOT RECOMMEND anyone see him.

April 20th, 2016
Dr. Whiteley has been my family doctor for years. When I am sick the office always manages to fit me into the schedule. The staff has always treated me with kindness and Dr. Whiteley is not only an incredible doctor but he is a compassionate and likable person. By far the best doctor I have ever seen.

April 11th, 2016
Dr Whitely is by far the best doctor I have ever had. His staff is always helpful and professional.

April 6th, 2016
Excellent doctor. I have seen Dr. Whiteley many years. He always spends with me the time I need. I is a very caring doctor. I have seen other doctors but none even come close to Dr. Whiteley

May 29th, 2015
I am NEVER changing doctors
I called the office and they were completely booked, but asked me what was going on and got me in anyway. It's a good thing they did. Doctor Whiteley had me come back 3 days in row for shots. I had a very serious infection, but he was able to save me thousands of dollars by keeping me out of the hospital.

April 13th, 2015
This office has lost total friendly "hometown care" for people. I have gone to this doctor for over 10 years and I have to say, his wife's choice in receptionists has gone downhill. They have become rude, unhelpful, arrogant, and very disrespectful. No one can answer a question without passing the phone to someone else or you walk into your appointment and they all are sitting on their backsides talking without acknowledging you in a prompt and professional manner anymore. Maybe someone should brush up on their hiring skills.

March 27th, 2015
Doesn't care about his patients. Don't waste your money & time.
Most arrogant doctor that I have ever seen. He knows my medical problems but states that I should learn to live with them. " You will be healed when you die." I will never go back to him.

October 24th, 2013
rude
Staff is very rude, Dr Whiteley whom is also rude and short. It's sad he hasn't seen how his ratings dropped since he hire the manager which is his sister, and the other wife due to rudeness, and disrespectful, among other family members there. Changed doctors, wait was always an hour to two hours. Never can get in website, to get test results seems it's out of their way to so and they let you know it with attitude, and if you complain on wait they put you in room and let you wait a long time thinking you will feel better being in a room than the waiting room.

October 5th, 2013
Moody & Not very Friendly
What I dislike about Dr. Whiteley He Is Friendly When he has a trainee with him. when he is alone Hardly ever speak to you. Changes his mood just like that. I will have to find me another Dr. I came in foran Injection in my Knee In a lots of pain. he sends me to get Xrays & Mri. & told meto come back the next wk. for injection Did not make sense to me Going in the next wk. Giving another Co-pay. So I had to do that.

September 15th, 2012
Not Satisfied
My wife and i went for yearly physicals and we knew that my wife had an issue that could be or could not be serious but the chance of it being serious was there. So we did what was asked of us to do and instead of a call after our test results came in which was on a work day to tell us the results. We get a letter in the mail on a weekend dated during the week that now they need emergency contact info. Which now adds more stress to the already touchy situation because we can't login to there website and have to wait to talk to someone after the weekend which all could have been avoided with a phone call during the week when they received the results. So happy we are NOT.