Dr. Michael Whiting Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Whiting?

June 9th, 2016

Very Poor Doctor

Dr. Whiting won't listen to anything you have to say. It is his rules or he won't treat you. I hated every time that I had to go see this doctor for anything. He is just a poor excuse for a medical doctor and a person.

March 9th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

April 28th, 2015

Whiting loves suffering

Whiting hates people who comes to him on pain meds. He demands physical therapy, Massage therapy (by his wife), a whole list of things most not covered by insurance, don't have the money? Too bad he wont treat you. He refuses to believe people need pain meds. I think this is because he lost his DEA number for his own prescribing practices.

March 16th, 2015

This so called physician treated my close friend and family member by marriage for an alleged arthritic problem in her shoulder. Told her it was arthritis without tests. Six months later she was admitted to the local hospital for severe pain and was diagnosed with cancer in shoulder and died six months later (2014). Had she been with an competent doctor she would be alive today!

February 9th, 2015

mrs

Exactly what the Yahoo review.said..he is the worst example of a doctor ..he thinks he is above you and asks questions that are none of his business period! You need to join your wife and do massages! You think you are better than everyone else and to withhold meds from a patient is dispicable! You only started an addiction office for money period .go back to where you came from.Idaho doesn't need your lack of skills!

December 10th, 2014

Sorry excuse for a doctor (and a man).

My mom has been seeing him for the last ten years and is consistently depressed after every visit. She has chronic pain in her pancreas, which doctors have tried to figure out how to remedy, but everyone has given up on trying to cure her so she is forced to live life on medication; if only to make living, at the very least, tolerable. Now to highlight some low points my mother has experienced with this "doctor." He consistently tries to limit her medication because he thinks everyone who gets pain medication doesn't need it (talk about a lack of regard for science). Just yesterday my mom had an appointment with him and she was literally "7 minutes" late, but Whiting refused to see her; so he basically said "Well, no medication for you this month. Tough luck!" The lack of compassion is obviously emphasized here for the absolute disregard for the pain she is constantly in, but the reason why she was late was valid. She was late because she had to go pick up my niece from her father's apartment upon finding out he was doing meth again and had to get her out of there; that's a proper excuse for being late. My mother recently moved from Idaho to Spokane, and is having trouble finding a doctor who will take her, so she is forced to drive from Spokane to Coeur D'Alene every time she needs medication. Which highlights more of his contemptible demeanor! He knows where she lives! Upon moving to Spokane to find a doctor, she went and got an appointment with one; she was so happy that the doctor actually acted like she cared and she shed beautiful tears of joy. Dr. Whiting, the detestable man that he is, threatened to drop her on the spot because she saw another doctor (no medication was prescribed); obviously putting my mother under more stress than she needed. Although I may be missing some horrible actions by this selfish pretentious waste of air, this one is the worst: he told my mom to commit suicide. That's right. Now what kind of doctor says that to a depressed patient who never had anything go her way her entire life? Why do we continue to let despicable cretins like this dictate the well-being of peoples lives? I have half a mind to go there and oblige him on what it feels like to be reliant on pain medication just to get through each day. Don't see this man, boycott this man. If he can even be called a man. I'm one stop away from taking this to the presses and ruining his career. No one should act like this monster, no one.

June 29th, 2014

Amazing

Dr. Whiting is an amazing doctor. I always feel he attentively listens to my concerns and always makes a plan to solve my issues. I fully trust his incredible wisdom and his genuine concern for his patients. Thank you Dr. Whiting!!

November 6th, 2013

Confused about the negative reviews

I've been a patient of Dr. Michael Whiting for 4 years now. My problematic issues with anxiety/depression have required time to "communicate" and "understand" the ups and downs, all of which I've come to understand through Dr. Whiting taking time with me. In the midst of an emotional break down, he offered patience to "listen" to that which was disturbing. ~ I DO NOT believe Dr. Whiting's demeanor is cold, aloof, patronizing OR insensitive. Were that the case under the circumstances that I need to co-relate with a doctor, I would have remained HIS patient as to date of this review.

October 9th, 2013

He made Me Cry!

Dr. Whiting shows no Human kindness. I have what's called white coat syndrome, which means when I see a Doctor my heart rate spikes. This is a result of my poor health and many surgeries. So when I met with Mr. Charming ( Dr. Whiting) all of my fears about Doctors came to life with this Horrible bedside, condescending, cold fish of a Doctor. Through out my time trying to talk to him, he interrupted me, wouldn't let me finish my thoughts, or ask questions, The golden rule "Do No Harm" I guess to him that doesn't apply to being kind where your patients are so scared to death of you, that when you leave from seeing him you cry so much that you get a migraine. All I can say is that someone needs to launch a complaint about him to the Idaho state board of Medicine. Oh and at the end of my visit with him I stuck out my hand to thank him with a hand shake, he hesitated for several seconds and I was thinking wow what a jerk, does he think I'm beneath him that he cant return the kindness?

July 30th, 2013

Condescending, arrogant, everything you dread about the way a doctor treats you is Whiting. I've worked closely with lots of doctors for over 30 years. Thought I'd seen the most obnoxious until Whiting came along. (Hard to refer to him as "Dr.") but none of them compare to him.

May 29th, 2009