A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Whitters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Whitters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitters
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitters graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Whitters has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital - Sumner
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Whitters DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Whitters practice?
- Dr. Michael Whitters has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Whitters practices Family Medicine near Clarion, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Clear Lake, IA and Hampton, IA.
See Clarion Primary Care Doctors.