A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Whitters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Whitters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitters
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitters Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitters graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Whitters has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital - Sumner
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Whitters DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Whitters practice?
- Dr. Michael Whitters has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Whitters practices Family Medicine near Clarion, IA.
See Clarion Primary Care Doctors.