A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Whitworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Whitworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Whitworth, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitworth graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Whitworth has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lloyd Whitworth MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Whitworth practice?
- Dr. Michael Whitworth has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Whitworth practices Anesthesiology near Columbus, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Greensburg, IN.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists.