Learn more about Dr. Michael Whitworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Whitworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Whitworth, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitworth graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Whitworth has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitworth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Whitworth practice?
Dr. Michael Whitworth practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Columbus, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Greensburg, IN.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists, Columbus Pain Management Doctors, and Columbus Physiatrists.