Learn more about Dr. J Michael Wiater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Michael Wiater is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiater
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiater Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Michael Wiater, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiater graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiater has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Michael Wiater MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J Michael Wiater practice?
- Dr. J Michael Wiater has 2 office locations.
Dr. J Michael Wiater practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Beverly Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.