A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Michael Wiater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Michael Wiater is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiater
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiater Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Michael Wiater, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiater graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiater has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Michael Wiater MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J Michael Wiater practice?
- Dr. J Michael Wiater has 1 office location.
- Dr. J Michael Wiater practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Beverly Hills, MI.