Learn more about Dr. Jerome Wiater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Wiater is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Wiater, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiater graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiater has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Michael Wiater MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerome M. Wiater practice?
- Dr. Jerome Wiater has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Wiater practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Beverly Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.