Dr. Michael Widick, MD
Otolaryngologist, Head & Neck Surgeon
Video profile

Problem Solver show details Problem Solver
by Renee Angel on Apr 11th, 2015

The office staff is very professional, polite, and courteous. Dr. Widick is not like other ENTs where you feel like a number and get rushed in and out. He takes the time to listen to your concerns, and he will problem solve your issue. I am very thankful that Dr. Widick problem solved my issues because now I am pain free from sinus headaches and infections. I am also pain free from the symptoms of an elongated styloid process. I recommend Dr. Widick to anyone that needs a great ENT.

sinus surgery show details sinus surgery
by Linda Cain on Feb 25th, 2015

Dr. Widick is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

by B on Feb 22nd, 2015

Seeing this doctor is worth the wait, he is caring thorough and spends time with you. And his diagnosis is accurate as is his treatment

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Grateful Patient on Jan 26th, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Widick since 2010 and I trust him completely with my health. He corrected my deviated septum and I also see him from time-to-time for other ENT issues. His knowledge is far-reaching and his personality is wonderful. Very nice person and a very caring doctor. I wish he practiced all forms of medicine!!! :) Literally, the best doctor I've ever had. I was recommended to Dr. Widick by a friend. I was searching for a good ENT and this friend told me why she like him so much. Dr. Widick had accurately diagnosed her father's recurrent throat cancer after a previous doctor told him to "suck on a sour sucker" to relieve his recurrent sore throat. It took one visit for Dr. Widick to recognize the warning signs and get her father the proper treatment for his recurrent cancer. I was SOLD!

Jan 6th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Widick's since May 2012. I have never been more pleased with a doctor before. He is thorough, has been serious with me at times but also makes me laugh. I am very fortunate to have Dr. Widick as my doctor. I trust him and that's very important. He has great bedside manner but is a straight shooter too. Somehow Dr. Widick makes me, as a patient of his, feel special, that I'm not just a patient but a person with feelings. Again, I'm very fortunate to be under the care of Dr. Widick and highly recommend him.

Great Physician! show details Great Physician!
by Stephen McLaren on Dec 23rd, 2014

I was diagnosed with chronic sinusitis over 4 yrs ago and was treated by an ENT Dr that was poor at best and within a few weeks I was essentially no better off. Based on this I was reluctant to go to another ENT until l eventually lost my sense of smell. I did some research and found Dr Widick and I am so glad I did. He gave me realistic expectations and has an awesome bedside manner. His office staff is second to none. I had to have a couple of surgeries (which weren't bad at all) and he persisted with identifying the root causes of the infections that existed. He worked with me day in and day out. Today I am so much better off having him on my case. He told my wife and I after my first surgery that my sinuses were as bad as they could get. Today, I am free of the problems that plagued me and I have my sense of smell back as well. I wholeheartedly endorse Dr Widick and tell all my friends the ENT you need to see is him.

First Choice in ENTs show details First Choice in ENTs
by Nick Wynne on Dec 11th, 2014

Dr. Widick is an excellent ENT physician. During my bout with throat cancer, he was careful to ensure that I knew what was happening, what I could expect during treatment, and just as careful to fully explain any momentary side effects. He is a credit to the medical profession.

Excellent Service show details Excellent Service
by Sue Jad. on Nov 12th, 2014

In March I went to Dr. Widick for surgery. I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Widick, nurse Pam, and his office staff. Dr Widick repeatedly called me to follow-up after surgery, and gave me some great recommendation. He was always available if I had questions. He is extremely caring, he listens, he explains what procedure needs to be done, and he is there for his patients. I would definitely recommend Dr. Widick to anyone looking for an ENT.

by Larry on Oct 29th, 2014

Highly knowledgeable and personable professional. Dr. Widick and his staff are very kind and caring. They go above and beyond to make sure your needs and concerns are taken care of. Great overall experience...Highly Recommend and Thanks! Larry

HMC, USN (Ret.), MT (AMT) show details HMC, USN (Ret.), MT (AMT)
by Thomas Niver on May 11th, 2014

Outstanding surgeon great job!!

by Ragan Gross on May 7th, 2014

Dr. Widick is an excellent and caring doctor. I recommend him to anyone who needs an ENT doctor.

exceptional service show details exceptional service
by pam parkerson on Apr 29th, 2014

I was shown professional and caring attention .his staff is efficient and friendly. dr. widick was quick to diagnose my problem, and promptly saw to remedy it. I would recommend him . he cares about his patients!

Good Dr great result show details Good Dr great result
by Lisa D on Aug 11th, 2013

Dr Widick, was AWSOME I have being Suffering for years I have been to many doctors, They all said I have asthma I have been in the hospital for four weeks and all the doctors treated me for Asthma. My trust in doctors was over until I met Dr. Widick, at first I was not sure what he was going to do or tell me because I could not breath, taste or sleep, but he never gave up, he had me do some test and the result was chronic sinusitis, nasal airway obstruction, nasal polyposis, deviated nasal septum, bilateral turbinate hypertrophy,and allergic rhinitis. All those years of suffering. So he got to work and within a couple weeks he did surgery, and I am happy to say I can smell, taste and sleep. I never know that I would every smell or taste again, he is an AWSOME doctor and his staff is the sweetest girls ever, I am a doctors's wife myself and I would recommend Dr Widick to anyone. Please give him a try he is good.

by Sue on Jul 30th, 2013

I had sinus surgery to remove polyps 4 months ago. I couldn't breathe through my nose at night. The post-op was not a big deal and I'm very happy with the end result. As an added bonus....my taste and smell returned after being mostly gone for over 10 years. I would highly recommend Dr. Widick.

Mr. show details Mr.
by Kenneth W. Siemers on Jun 6th, 2013

A few years ago, I found a lump in my throat and went to Dr. Widick for evaluation. It turned out the be cancer and Dr Widick started by setting me up with a team of cancer specialists that were great. The bottom line is that through Dr' Widicks coordination and monitoring, I have no signs of cancer and in my opinion, it is because Dr. Widick took the time and sincere interest necessary to be sure that I got excellent support and treatment.

Nov 5th, 2012

Excellent care by Dr Widick. He explained the procedure carefully and the outcome was as expected for a complicated Parotid Mass removal. His nurse is also excellent.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
Aug 25th, 2012

Before having my surgery I had heard mixed reviews on the procedure. After meeting with Dr. Widick I still felt in my best interest to proceed. EXTREMELY HAPPY I DID. He is not only very accomodating with answering questions and his knowledge but very skilled in his surgical abilities. I had exceeded my overall expectations. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Widick and his staff to anyone remotly interested in deviated septem surgery.

Professionally Compent show details Professionally Compent
Dec 6th, 2011

Our experience has been that Dr. Widick is very educated and quailfied in his field. He has shown much patients in explaining medical information to us. He exhibits a level of concern for his patients beyold many other doctors.

Richard E. show details Richard E.
Oct 27th, 2011

Dr. Widick is one of the best Doc's i've ever been to. Very easy to work with and very accurate with his dianosis. His staff is very professional and caring. Will recommend him to others.

Sep 27th, 2011

Had a deviated septum surgery ten years prior by another doctor that only gave me limited ability to breath through my nasal passages. Dr Widick determined that I needed my whole nose restructured in order to open my air passages. After the surgery preformed by Dr Widick I am able to finally breath freely and on top of that receiving complements on the appearance of my nose which has been straightened and not as long and narrow as previously.

Joan Trentham show details Joan Trentham
Sep 22nd, 2011

Dr. Widick successfully treated me for vocal cord cancer. He told me in a caring, professional manner what my options were and when I asked him for his recommendation, he was very honest. The surgery occurred within two weeks and he personally called me with the biopsy results. I continue to see him every month (soon to be every 2 months) and am seen promptly. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Widick.

Sep 10th, 2011

Dr Widick was persistant in finding the cancerous tumor at the back of my toungue. The rt.lymph node on my neck detected cancer somewhere in my body and within a couple of days he had me scheduled for a tonsilectomy; removed my tonsils and did several biopsies at the back of my throat and found the tiny tumor so I could go on with the procedures to eradicate this cancer. He is very caring and sure knows what he is doing. I would highly recommend him.

Sep 7th, 2011

Dr Widick made an immediate diagnosis of a life threatening condition other physicians had failed to diagnose. He made a referral to a major teaching hospital where I was successfully treated. He was instrumental in saving my life. I am greatful for his caring and gentle nature and expertise.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Extremely thankful throat cancer survivor. on Apr 25th, 2011

Dr. Widick saved my life. He is one of the most caring doctors I have ever experienced. His intense interest and knowledge literally saved my life.