Michael P Widick, MD
333 W Cocoa Beach Cswy
Ste B
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
321-799-9797
Locations and availability (2)

|  Good Dr great result  |  show details
by Lisa D on Aug 11th, 2013

Dr Widick, was AWSOME I have being Suffering for years I have been to many doctors, They all said I have asthma I have been in the hospital for four weeks and all the doctors treated me for Asthma. My trust in doctors was over until I met Dr. Widick, at first I was not sure what he was going to do or tell me because I could not breath, taste or sleep, but he never gave up, he had me do some test and the result was chronic sinusitis, nasal airway obstruction, nasal polyposis, deviated nasal septum, bilateral turbinate hypertrophy,and allergic rhinitis. All those years of suffering. So he got to work and within a couple weeks he did surgery, and I am happy to say I can smell, taste and sleep. I never know that I would every smell or taste again, he is an AWSOME doctor and his staff is the sweetest girls ever, I am a doctors's wife myself and I would recommend Dr Widick to anyone. Please give him a try he is good.

by Sue on Jul 30th, 2013

I had sinus surgery to remove polyps 4 months ago. I couldn't breathe through my nose at night. The post-op was not a big deal and I'm very happy with the end result. As an added bonus....my taste and smell returned after being mostly gone for over 10 years. I would highly recommend Dr. Widick.

|  Mr.  |  show details
by Kenneth W. Siemers on Jun 6th, 2013

A few years ago, I found a lump in my throat and went to Dr. Widick for evaluation. It turned out the be cancer and Dr Widick started by setting me up with a team of cancer specialists that were great. The bottom line is that through Dr' Widicks coordination and monitoring, I have no signs of cancer and in my opinion, it is because Dr. Widick took the time and sincere interest necessary to be sure that I got excellent support and treatment.

Nov 5th, 2012

Excellent care by Dr Widick. He explained the procedure carefully and the outcome was as expected for a complicated Parotid Mass removal. His nurse is also excellent.

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2012

Before having my surgery I had heard mixed reviews on the procedure. After meeting with Dr. Widick I still felt in my best interest to proceed. EXTREMELY HAPPY I DID. He is not only very accomodating with answering questions and his knowledge but very skilled in his surgical abilities. I had exceeded my overall expectations. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Widick and his staff to anyone remotly interested in deviated septem surgery.

|  Professionally Compent  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

Our experience has been that Dr. Widick is very educated and quailfied in his field. He has shown much patients in explaining medical information to us. He exhibits a level of concern for his patients beyold many other doctors.

|  Richard E.  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

Dr. Widick is one of the best Doc's i've ever been to. Very easy to work with and very accurate with his dianosis. His staff is very professional and caring. Will recommend him to others.

Sep 27th, 2011

Had a deviated septum surgery ten years prior by another doctor that only gave me limited ability to breath through my nasal passages. Dr Widick determined that I needed my whole nose restructured in order to open my air passages. After the surgery preformed by Dr Widick I am able to finally breath freely and on top of that receiving complements on the appearance of my nose which has been straightened and not as long and narrow as previously.

|  Joan Trentham  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2011

Dr. Widick successfully treated me for vocal cord cancer. He told me in a caring, professional manner what my options were and when I asked him for his recommendation, he was very honest. The surgery occurred within two weeks and he personally called me with the biopsy results. I continue to see him every month (soon to be every 2 months) and am seen promptly. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Widick.

Sep 10th, 2011

Dr Widick was persistant in finding the cancerous tumor at the back of my toungue. The rt.lymph node on my neck detected cancer somewhere in my body and within a couple of days he had me scheduled for a tonsilectomy; removed my tonsils and did several biopsies at the back of my throat and found the tiny tumor so I could go on with the procedures to eradicate this cancer. He is very caring and sure knows what he is doing. I would highly recommend him.

Sep 7th, 2011

Dr Widick made an immediate diagnosis of a life threatening condition other physicians had failed to diagnose. He made a referral to a major teaching hospital where I was successfully treated. He was instrumental in saving my life. I am greatful for his caring and gentle nature and expertise.

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Extremely thankful throat cancer survivor. on Apr 25th, 2011

Dr. Widick saved my life. He is one of the most caring doctors I have ever experienced. His intense interest and knowledge literally saved my life.