A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wiederkehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wiederkehr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wiederkehr, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiederkehr graduated from Universitat Zurich. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiederkehr has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wiederkehr MD is a male Nephrologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Wiederkehr practice?
- Dr. Michael Wiederkehr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wiederkehr practices Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Nephrologists.