Learn more about Dr. Michael Wierschem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wierschem, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wierschem
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wierschem Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wierschem, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wierschem graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wierschem has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Wierschem MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Wierschem practice?
- Dr. Michael Wierschem has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wierschem practices Urology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Urologists.