Learn more about Dr. Michael Wierschem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wierschem, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wierschem, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wierschem graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wierschem has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wierschem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Wierschem practice?
Dr. Michael Wierschem practices Urology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Frisco Urologists.