Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Wilcox
Dr. Michael Wilcox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Walla Walla, WA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wilcox is affiliated with Walla Walla General Hospital, St Mary Medical Center and Providence ST Mary Medical Center. Dr. Wilcox has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Wilcox has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Wilcox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walla Walla, WA.
Dr. Eric Jauhiainen
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Walla Walla, WA 0 mi25
Dr. Jean Carney
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Walla Walla, WA 0 mi47
Dr. Sepehr Maxood
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Walla Walla, WA 0 mi22