A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wilderman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilderman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilderman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wilderman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jeffrey Wilderman MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Wilderman practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilderman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wilderman practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons.