The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Wiley
Dr. Michael Wiley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Hamlet, NC and Hamlet, NC (and 2 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Wiley is affiliated with Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital,Va, Southside Regional Medical Center,Petersburg,Va and John Randolph Medical Center,Hopewell,Va. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Wiley has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Wiley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.