A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wilkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilkin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkin graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Wilkin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael N Wilkin MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Wilkin practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wilkin practices Urology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Urologists.