A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lloyd Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lloyd Wilkinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lloyd Wilkinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilkinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lloyd Michael Wilkinson MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lloyd M. Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Lloyd Wilkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lloyd Wilkinson practices Internal Medicine near Palestine, TX.
See Palestine Internists.