A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Willcutts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Willcutts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willcutts
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Willcutts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Willcutts, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Willcutts graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Willcutts has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Willcutts MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Willcutts practice?
- Dr. Michael Willcutts has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Willcutts practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Lewisville, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.