A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Willcutts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Willcutts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willcutts
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Willcutts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Willcutts, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Willcutts graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Willcutts has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Willcutts MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Willcutts practice?
- Dr. Michael Willcutts has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Willcutts practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Lewisville, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.