A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Willcutts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Willcutts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Willcutts, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Willcutts graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Willcutts has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Willcutts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan