A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Willenborg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Willenborg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willenborg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Willenborg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Willenborg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Willenborg graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Willenborg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Willenborg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Willenborg practice?
- Dr. Michael Willenborg has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Willenborg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Surgeons.