A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Willerth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Willerth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Willerth, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Geriatric Medicine
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Willerth graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Willerth has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt County Memorial Hospital
- Trinity Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Willerth MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Willerth practice?
- Dr. Michael Willerth has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Willerth practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Fort Dodge, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Clarion, IA and Lake City, IA.
See Fort Dodge Surgeons.