The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Willerth
Dr. Michael Willerth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Dodge, IA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Willerth is affiliated with UnityPoint Health-Fort Dodge. Dr. Willerth has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Willerth has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Michael Willerth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Dodge, IA.
Dr. Kyle Ver Steeg II
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Fort Dodge, IA 0 mi16
Dr. Maria Miegge Viera
Fort Dodge, IA 0 mi20
Dr. Kyle Versteeg II
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Fort Dodge, IA 0 mi39