A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Willett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willett
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Willett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Willett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Willett graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Willett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fairchild Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- St Joseph Hospital-Eureka
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Willett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Willett practice?
- Dr. Michael Willett has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Willett practices Family Medicine near Etna, CA.
See Etna Primary Care Doctors.