A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Willett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willett
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Willett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Willett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Willett graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Willett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fairchild Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- St Joseph Hospital-Eureka
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Willett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Willett practice?
- Dr. Michael Willett has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Willett practices Family Medicine near Etna, CA.
See Etna Primary Care Doctors.