A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Willis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Willis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Willis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Willis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Flathead Valley Orthopedics
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Willis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Willis practice?
- Dr. Michael Willis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Willis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Billings, MT.
See Billings Orthopedic Surgeons and Billings Surgeons.