Surgeons
690 N Cofco Center Ct
Ste 290
Phoenix, AZ 85008
602-631-3161
Locations and availability (3)

|  Happy Patient  |  show details
by David S. on Feb 6th, 2014

I had Dr. Wilmink perform Bilateral Signature knee replacement. The results were fantastic and I cannot say enough positive about Dr. Wilmint and his great work.

|  Excellent surgeon  |  show details
by Richard A. on Feb 5th, 2014

Dr. Wilmink did an excellent surgery on my hip replacement, and the staff and environment at Oasis Hospital was outstanding! I have recommended Dr. Wilmink to friends and co-workers considering similar surgery and would not hesitate to recommend him, and Oasis Hospital, in the future.

|  Excellent Surgeon -- Outstanding Results  |  show details
by LAD on May 11th, 2013

I had a hip replacement in July 2012, using the anterior procedure, with Dr. Wilmink as my surgeon. The surgery went extremely well and I was up and walking literally 4 hours after coming out of surgery. I had some pain for several days, but that was well controlled. My home physical therapy lasted less than two weeks and I then began therapy outside the home. I left the hospital (Oasis Hospital -- excellent) the day after my surgery, used a walker for one day, then graduated to a cane, which I used for about a week. After about two weeks, I was walking very comfortably, without any pain. By five months after the operation, I never gave it another thought. My new hip is perfect and feels like it did 30 years ago. I have no restraints on my hip. I'm delighted with the operation and the care and follow-up with Dr. Wilmink. Also, I'm so glad I had the anterior procedure -- definitely the way to go for most people.

|  show details
May 8th, 2010

He is the best doctor and surgeon I have ever had.