Dr. Michael Wilmink MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

May 20th, 2017
Dr Wilmink and all staff are the best, they make you feel welcomed and treat you with the utmost respect.

May 9th, 2017
return phone calls are IMPOSSIBLE
I was approved for treatment by my insurance company but was bumped off the schedule by his MA because in spite of my letter approving treatment, SHE needed to verify coverage. I've tried for a week to get a return phone call without luck. The office manager Vicki doesn't return phone calls in a prompt manner either. I'm leaving the country in a few days and this treatment should have been rendered a week ago.

February 23rd, 2017
Excellent Surgeon for Emergency and Corrective Surgery
Total Knee Replacement performed with excellent results.

February 4th, 2017
I believe Dr. Wilmink truly Cares!
Dr. Wilmink has been keeping me walking for the last 10 years. I was seriously injured with multiple fractures. At least I feel that he is genuinely sympathetic .

November 10th, 2016
Excellent Experience
Had excellent experience having total knee replacement by Dr. Wilmink. The procedure went well with minimal pain and discomfort, had quick and complete recovery. Throughout the process Dr. Wilmink kept me informed made sure all my questions were answered. The office staff at Arizona Orthopedic Associates very efficiently handled all the scheduling, paperwork, pre-op exams and clearances, etc.

October 28th, 2016
hip replacement
I have had nothing but a great experience dealing with Dr. Wilmink.

September 25th, 2016
Such a relief!
Dr. Wilmink (and his office staff) got me in quickly, his PA's and radiologist were extremely professional and kind, which was much appreciated. After my X-ray the Dr. saw me, was not rushed or curt and immediately recognized what my condition was...Extensor tenosynovitis, it was quite painful however, I was put on a course of medication, returned for a follow-up visit, received an injection and was pain free by the time I arrived home. My only regret is I waited so long to seek treatment. Lovely man, very professional

July 13th, 2016
Excellent surgeon! I made a great and easy recovery from my anterior total hip. The surgery was over in less than an hour, and I was walking by 4 hours after the surgery. I only needed Tylenol and aspirin for pain.

January 15th, 2016
Dr. Wilmink has replaced both of my hips. Each time I was up walking the same day and released from the hospital the following day. I had an excellent result both times. Dr. Wilmink has tremendous knowledge, wisdom and skill. He and his entire staff are very caring and professional The after care was wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Wilmink.

November 24th, 2015
Dr. Wilmink repaired my hip (detached tendon and torn IT band). I'm an extremely pleased with the results. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Wilmink and his PA Adrienne Kelly

April 15th, 2015
Patient
I like this doctor and PA. He is a guy who listens accesses my issues and fixes you. All in one visit he took X-rays and gave me steroid shots in both hips. All as a new patient.

February 6th, 2014
Happy Patient
I had Dr. Wilmink perform Bilateral Signature knee replacement. The results were fantastic and I cannot say enough positive about Dr. Wilmint and his great work.