Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

by Jane Bird on Jan 15th, 2016

Dr. Wilmink has replaced both of my hips. Each time I was up walking the same day and released from the hospital the following day. I had an excellent result both times. Dr. Wilmink has tremendous knowledge, wisdom and skill. He and his entire staff are very caring and professional The after care was wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Wilmink.

by Jo Werner on Nov 24th, 2015

Dr. Wilmink repaired my hip (detached tendon and torn IT band). I'm an extremely pleased with the results. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Wilmink and his PA Adrienne Kelly

Patient show details Patient
by Michele Ransom on Apr 15th, 2015

I like this doctor and PA. He is a guy who listens accesses my issues and fixes you. All in one visit he took X-rays and gave me steroid shots in both hips. All as a new patient.

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
by David S. on Feb 6th, 2014

I had Dr. Wilmink perform Bilateral Signature knee replacement. The results were fantastic and I cannot say enough positive about Dr. Wilmint and his great work.

Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
by Richard A. on Feb 5th, 2014

Dr. Wilmink did an excellent surgery on my hip replacement, and the staff and environment at Oasis Hospital was outstanding! I have recommended Dr. Wilmink to friends and co-workers considering similar surgery and would not hesitate to recommend him, and Oasis Hospital, in the future.

May 8th, 2010

He is the best doctor and surgeon I have ever had.