Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient show details Patient
by Michele Ransom on Apr 15th, 2015

I like this doctor and PA. He is a guy who listens accesses my issues and fixes you. All in one visit he took X-rays and gave me steroid shots in both hips. All as a new patient.

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
by David S. on Feb 6th, 2014

I had Dr. Wilmink perform Bilateral Signature knee replacement. The results were fantastic and I cannot say enough positive about Dr. Wilmint and his great work.

Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
by Richard A. on Feb 5th, 2014

Dr. Wilmink did an excellent surgery on my hip replacement, and the staff and environment at Oasis Hospital was outstanding! I have recommended Dr. Wilmink to friends and co-workers considering similar surgery and would not hesitate to recommend him, and Oasis Hospital, in the future.

Excellent Surgeon -- Outstanding Results show details Excellent Surgeon -- Outstanding Results
by LAD on May 11th, 2013

I had a hip replacement in July 2012, using the anterior procedure, with Dr. Wilmink as my surgeon. The surgery went extremely well and I was up and walking literally 4 hours after coming out of surgery. I had some pain for several days, but that was well controlled. My home physical therapy lasted less than two weeks and I then began therapy outside the home. I left the hospital (Oasis Hospital -- excellent) the day after my surgery, used a walker for one day, then graduated to a cane, which I used for about a week. After about two weeks, I was walking very comfortably, without any pain. By five months after the operation, I never gave it another thought. My new hip is perfect and feels like it did 30 years ago. I have no restraints on my hip. I'm delighted with the operation and the care and follow-up with Dr. Wilmink. Also, I'm so glad I had the anterior procedure -- definitely the way to go for most people.

May 8th, 2010

He is the best doctor and surgeon I have ever had.