A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilmot, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilmot graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wilmot has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
- Nebraska Heart Hospital, Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilmot accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilmot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Wilmot practice?
Dr. Michael Wilmot practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA and Papillion, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Wilmot, Dr. Micheal Wilmot, Dr. Michel Wilmot, Dr. Mickey Wilmot, Dr. Miguel Wilmot, Dr. Mike Wilmot