A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilmot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilmot, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilmot graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Wilmot has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Nebraska Heart Hospital, Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Deane Wilmot MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Wilmot practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilmot has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wilmot practices Diagnostic Radiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.