A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilmot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilmot
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilmot Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilmot, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilmot graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Wilmot has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Nebraska Heart Hospital, Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Deane Wilmot MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Wilmot practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilmot has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wilmot practices Diagnostic Radiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.