A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wilsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilsey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilsey graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilsey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Wilsey MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Wilsey practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wilsey practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Gastroenterologists.