A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Wilson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wilson practices Emergency Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Williamstown, MA.
See Boston Emergency Physicians.