Dr. Michael Wilwand DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

March 22nd, 2016
My ortho experience
I had a torn meniscus to my knee due to an acute injury.( Prior to that injury I had no knee pain.) He was prompt to do the surgery but follow up care has been horrible. I was sent home post op without adequate pain control which was the worst pain I have ever had to experience. After the surgery and healing, I have continued to have pain in knee and at times have been unable to bear any weight on knee or straighten it. He has not taken images to see what is going on inside that is causing the injury, but claims it is arthritis. Arthritis does not suddenly show up, it happens over time. I have good insurance and am going elsewhere.

February 4th, 2016
His staff were very helpful and gave us clear directions. I cannot evaluate Dr. Wilwand because we had the recommended surgery but it didn't take and had to have it done again. I don't know of this is the way its supposed to happen or if something got missed. I can't tell. Not a 5 star review but certainly not a 1 or 2 star review.

July 25th, 2012
he has a good personality--light-hearted and made me feel at ease. But his surgery wasn't good enough. I have to have a follow-up surgery now.

March 22nd, 2012
Have checked online reviews.....checkedwith at least 9 patients, all who hadnothing but praise for Dr Wilwand. There-fore I made an appointment, and he is four stars in all catagories....my opinion!

January 3rd, 2012
I agree with the post from Sept. 3rd.
Unless you have something easy to figure out - then don't go to Dr. Wilwand. He misdiagnosed the problem and sent me on a wild goose chase. When I came back he told me it was in my head. Come to find out he was wrong and I had an autoimmune problem that was causing the pain and swelling. He's a PIG.

September 3rd, 2011
Smug doctor with arrogant bedside manner and missed diagnosis
Dr. W is an arrogant and smug doctor who should NOT work with children. He can only diagnose the obvious conditions. If you need someone who will dig-in and solve the problem then he is NOT your guy. He makes children feel awful. He's UNCARING. Thankfully we didn't listen to his opinion (lack thereof) we went to Children's - they knew immediately what was wrong and continued to solve the problem. Yourself and your kids a favor and DO NOT SEE DR. WILWAND.

April 16th, 2011
Excellent orthopedic surgeon!
I have been dealing with a shoulder pain for almost 3 years, Dr. Wilwand found the tear by looking at my 2008 MRI. He repaired my labrum tear, i feel great! A strong advocate for his patients, highly recommended. Thank you Dr. Wilwand.

February 28th, 2011
che cosa significa tutto questo
Eu iriure et nonummy aliquip, accumsan velit ipsum in accumsan ut ullamcorper sit amet, vero enim duis minim dolor ut duis minim consequat eum molestie dolor. Consequat ut elit sed wisi veniam, eum, nostrud vulputate, illum nulla exerci nisl. Euismod illum vulputate autem commodo nibh vulputate veniam odio hendrerit qui, nonummy nulla facilisis. Aliquam ea velit dolore molestie ut feugait, molestie consequat, exerci praesent nostrud, luptatum. Esse eros et zzril te ullamcorper volutpat tincidunt minim wisi. Et eu blandit, esse ullamcorper duis magna, vel odio dolore ipsum ut enim dolore iusto et. Te ex delenit illum luptatum ea feugiat in nostrud eu consectetuer augue accumsan volutpat qui iusto.