A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weinblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weinblatt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinblatt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weinblatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinblatt graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Weinblatt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Weinblatt MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Weinblatt practice?
- Dr. Michael Weinblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Weinblatt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists and Boca Raton Cardiologists.