A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weinblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weinblatt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinblatt
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinblatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weinblatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinblatt graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Weinblatt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Weinblatt MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Weinblatt practice?
- Dr. Michael Weinblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Weinblatt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists and Boca Raton Cardiologists.