A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Winblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Winblatt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Winblatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Winblatt graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Winblatt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Winblatt MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Winblatt practice?
- Dr. Michael Winblatt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Winblatt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists and Boca Raton Cardiologists.