Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Wind
Dr. Michael Wind, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Wind is affiliated with McLaren - Macomb, St John Detroit Riverview Hospital and Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. Dr. Wind has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Wind has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Wind is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.
Dr. Amjad Yaish
Clinton Township, MI 0 mi20
Dr. Peter Ajluni
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Clinton Township, MI 0.03 mi44
Dr. Sanjay Batra
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Clinton Township, MI 0.10 mi26