Learn more about Dr. Michael Wind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wind
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wind Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Wind graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wind has 5 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Wind DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Wind practice?
- Dr. Michael Wind has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wind practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Orthopedic Surgeons and Clinton Township Surgeons.