A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wind
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wind Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Wind graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wind has 5 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Wind DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Wind practice?
- Dr. Michael Wind has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wind practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Orthopedic Surgeons and Clinton Township Surgeons.