A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Winer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Winer, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Winer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Winer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Winer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Winer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Winer practice?
- Dr. Michael Winer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Winer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.