A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wingo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wingo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wingo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingo graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Wingo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Winfried Wingo MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Wingo practice?
- Dr. Michael Wingo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wingo practices Internal Medicine near Champaign, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal Lake, IL and Elgin, IL.
See Champaign Internists.