Learn more about Dr. Michael Winkelpleck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Winkelpleck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Winkelpleck graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Winkelpleck has 9 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winkelpleck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Winkelpleck practice?
Dr. Michael Winkelpleck practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.