A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Winkelpleck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Winkelpleck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winkelpleck
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Winkelpleck graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Winkelpleck has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Winkelpleck DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Winkelpleck practice?
- Dr. Michael Winkelpleck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Winkelpleck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.