Dr. Michael Winston Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Winston?

Recent visit

Posted on July 24th, 2017

Dr Winston is a great Dr. I never have to wait when I am in this office, which means a lot when you micromanage your time. Small office. Very professional staff. Ability to make appointments with great ease. Dr is qualify..I thought I had skin cancer, and he biopsy the area With extreme confidence he said I had nothing

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Dr Winston was very professional and courteous. He has a very good bedside manor and his diagnosis as well as options for relief and cure excellent. I would refer others to him

A competant dermatologist .

Posted on October 24th, 2015

I recommend Dr. Winston. He is professional and competent. The staff is wonderful as well.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Very professional

Is this guy kidding

Posted on January 13th, 2014

This doctor spent a total of 50 seconds with me, for a full body exam. He missed a basal cell that I had on my face that subsequently had to be removed. I have never been so rushed out of an office and had such a poor quality exam. He doesn't check feet, ears, scalp, under arms, and many other areas. He gives a quick fly-over and leaves the room. Don't go here.

WHAT??

Posted on October 4th, 2013

Love this Doctor!

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

Every time I visit this office I have a great experience. Dr. Michael Winston has a great eye had has caught "bad" moles early. He has treated other skin issues for me and always follows up with me no matter how small the issue is. I love this office they are small but very efficient and they don't waste my time by having me sit in their waiting room, you are in and out.

Posted on October 12th, 2010

Went for a full body check and had a few other questions/issues I wanted addressed. He did a lightning fast scan over me, then brushed off my questions. I was with him for probably two minutes total. Apparently as long as nothing is changing color or bleeding it is of NO concern to him. Any other skin conditions and he can't be bothered.

Posted on August 25th, 2017