Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Wipf
Dr. Michael Wipf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Saint Paul, MN and Saint Paul, MN. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Wipf is affiliated with Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital, Regions Hospital and University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Wipf has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...