Dr. Michael Alan Wirth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wirth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wirth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wirth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Arm Fracture Humeral Fractures, Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy, and Dislocations.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirth graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wirth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wirth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance