Learn more about Dr. Michael Wirth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wirth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wirth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirth graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wirth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wirth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Wirth practice?
Dr. Michael Wirth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.