Learn more about Dr. Michael Wirth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wirth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wirth
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Wirth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wirth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirth graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wirth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Methodist Hospital-San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Wirth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Wirth practice?
- Dr. Michael Wirth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wirth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.