A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wirth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wirth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wirth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wirth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wirth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirth graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wirth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Methodist Hospital-San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Wirth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Wirth practice?
- Dr. Michael Wirth has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wirth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.