Learn more about Dr. Michael Wittkamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wittkamp
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Wittkamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wittkamp, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittkamp graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Wittkamp has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Wittkamp FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Wittkamp practice?
- Dr. Michael Wittkamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wittkamp practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Internists and Mechanicsville Cardiologists.