A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wodarcyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wodarcyk is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wodarcyk
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Wodarcyk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wodarcyk, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wodarcyk graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Wodarcyk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Mt Carmel East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Wodarcyk MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Wodarcyk practice?
- Dr. Michael Wodarcyk has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wodarcyk practices Urology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Urologists.