A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wodarcyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wodarcyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wodarcyk
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wodarcyk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wodarcyk, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wodarcyk graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Wodarcyk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Mt Carmel East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Wodarcyk MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Wodarcyk practice?
- Dr. Michael Wodarcyk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wodarcyk practices Urology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Urologists.