Dr. Michael Wolchonok Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michael Wolchonok?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

November 3rd, 2009

Unprofessional - mean, lacks business relationship skills

In my profession, I must infrequently speak with doctors to verify their contact information. I give them the utmost respect, as I grew up in a medical family and know they have trained hard for their skill and are often underappreciated. In a very kindly worded letter, I notified the doctor about an update that would make interactions with my patients easier for him and I thanked him for his continued service. He responded with cutting criticism and I later found an email where he told a co-worker I was inept.

COPD