A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wolk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wolk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wolk, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolk graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Wolk has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Allied Services Institute of Rehab
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Wolk practice?
Dr. Michael Wolk practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA and Drums, PA.
See Scranton Physiatrists.