Dr. Michael Wolk MD Patient Reviews

3.2

February 27th, 2015
Dr Wolk basicly told me I was crazy and the pain I have up and down my right leg to foot and to my left leg due to pinced nerve I have medical proof of and torn si joint and l4 l 5 herniated disk that causes me severe lower back pain and have severe stiffness at times I have medical proff of all of this and Dr reports and emergency room Dr reports numerous ones and he said to my face to see a physiatrist that its all in my head .. He is an awful Dr made me cry I cannot make my hip blow up and look like a basketball on side of my hip it goes into a spasm and I cannot make my leg go numb n my back go to severe pain like it does n locks up and has me looking like Donald duck I went for help and left taking a panic attack he mentally abused me .. I'm reporting him please don't go to him I think he needs a Dr because he doesn't know how to be a Dr...

October 1st, 2013
Rushes through visits doesnt take time to listen or care to your problems or pain. He obviously sees you as another dollar sign. Staff is rude and you cannot get them on the telephone to save your life.