Poor bedside manner show details Poor bedside manner
Apr 2nd, 2013

My daughter saw Dr. Wolfe in the ER at CHLA. He was rude to my daughter who is 5 years old sick for over 3 weeks with asthma and fevers. He did not provide compassionate care at all. It also seemed that he already had a diagnosis for her before even assessing her. After a quick 30 second assessment he reordered a med for my daughter that she had already been on and wasn't working. Will never go back to CHLA or Dr. Wolke again. He doesn't appear to like his job at all.

Misdiagnosed my 2 1/2 year old. Could have cost his life! show details Misdiagnosed my 2 1/2 year old. Could have cost his life!
Nov 28th, 2012

Wolke kept misdiagnosing our 2 1/2 year old son's 103 degree fever as a virus for 9 DAYS! Dr. Choi, from the same office, wanted to admit our son to the hospital but Wolke advised against it saying it was not necessary. That night, we took our son to the ER since we were tired of the run-around with our son's health. The ER doctor admitted him immediately after taking just one look at him. Wolke criticized us for taking him and said the fever breaking after being in the hospital was just a coincidence. Three days later, we had a diagnosis from COMPETENT doctors of typhus!!! And told in the hospital that he should have been admitted several days earlier, that a fever of 103 for 9 days was NOT normal and not something to play around with. If we had listened to this idiot, quack, our son could have died. Typhus is a serious infectious disease! We continue to go to Valley Pediatrics but we see Drs. Osher or Choi and the office has STRICT instructions to keep Wolke away from our son! We are still considering filing malpractice. AVOID THIS DOCTOR!!!

Jun 12th, 2010

Dr. wolke is a really sweet, funny, smart guy and my son loves him

by moe on Aug 24th, 2009