A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wollner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wollner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wollner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wollner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wollner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ira Wollner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Wollner practice?
- Dr. Michael Wollner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wollner practices Family Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Primary Care Doctors.