A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wolpmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wolpmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolpmann graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Wolpmann has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Wolpmann MD is a male Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Wolpmann practice?
- Dr. Michael Wolpmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wolpmann practices Gynecology near Venice, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, FL.
See Venice Obstetricians & Gynecologists.