A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wolpmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wolpmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wolpmann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
- Reconstructive Pelvic Procedures
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolpmann graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Wolpmann has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolpmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 30 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Wolpmann practice?
Dr. Michael Wolpmann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Venice, FL.
See Venice Obstetricians & Gynecologists.